Marketing Analyst – Korea
This is a part-time position. Korean fluency is required.
Schaaf-PartnerCentric is a leading specialty agency in the affiliate marketing management space, based in Austin, Texas.
Initially this position is offered as a 3 month, part time contract.
To play an integral role as part of a core team in executing to exceed Client affiliate program goals while delivering above and beyond level of service. The geographical territory and target market for this position is Korea.
- Identify and recruit new revenue generating publishers.
- Data retrieval and Excel manipulation
- Develop close rapport with Partners to understand needs and requirements
- Work with Partners to optimize performance
- Presentation support
- Partner outreach campaigns
- Monitoring campaigns, including pay per click monitoring
- Assembly of HTML and plain text newsletters
- Banner uploads
- Replies to business partners (“affiliate customer service”)
- Experience in affiliate marketing, online marketing, or e-commerce experience required.
- To execute a variety of tasks effectively, efficiently, professionally and within a reasonable amount of time.
- Analytical Skills – Pull reports, analyze data, draw conclusions and establish meaningful action items for Client programs.
- Attention to Detail – Inattention to detail will create accuracy and appearance problems that will damage our relationships with clients.
- Good Communication – We pride ourselves on strong internal communication. In addition to openness and availability, team members must make an effort to understand situations and seek clarification when needed.
- Excel Skills – The candidate should have a good comfort level with Excel and aptitude for learning new techniques.
- Multi-tasking and Meeting Deadlines – An ability to put tasks on hold as higher priority tasks appear, then return to the initial tasks.
- Work Ethic/Ability – Candidate must have initiative, be able to learn to use various online systems, and follow existing procedures.
- Problem Solving Ability and Vision for Improvement – The ability to suggest creative and elegant solutions to problems, keep the big-picture goals in mind and not get stuck in trivial details, use good judgment in seeking help in novel circumstances, and conceptualize ways to improve output while minimizing labor are ideal skills to thrive and grow in this position.
We offer a competitive salary. If you would like to join our team, please send an email with a brief description of your interest and compensation requirements, and attach a resume.