November 23, 2016
Schaaf-PartnerCentric is celebrating 10 years in business and we have so much to be thankful for! Here are just a few of the many blessings we give thanks for this holiday season!
1. Our Team-
“I am thankful to you all that choose to work for SPC every day- I know each and every one of you has options and I do not take for granted that it’s a voluntary decision on your part every day to get up and recommit to excellent work and your team here at SPC. THANK YOU!”
– Stephanie Harris, CEO of Schaaf-PartnerCentric
“Our employees are truly some of the best in the industry. They go above and beyond every day and are a dream team to work with!” – Julie Àvila, VP of Client Services
“I am so thankful for our amazing team and this wonderful company. When I tell my friends about the perks I have, they are always jealous!” – Alexis Simek, Project Manager of Technology
2. Our Clients! – Where would we be without our amazing and loyal clients?! We are especially thankful for those of you who’ve been with us from the start!
“I’m grateful for clients that view us as an extension of their team, not merely a service provider.” –Tom Rathbone, Head of Technology
“I’m thankful for our clients who trust us to grow their programs and hit their KPI’s.”
– Julie Stepkowski, Sr. Affiliate Program Manager
3. Our Partners, big and small!- We are grateful for our wonderful affiliate and technology partners who have joined with us in meeting countless client goals with quality products, technology and services. Affiliate marketing truly is a relationship business and we couldn’t do what we do best without them!
4. Work/Life Flexibility-
“I am thankful for being able to drop my little girls off at school in the morning since home is my office.” – Erinn Groh, Affiliate Program Manager
“I am thankful for the flexibility I have working for SPC. I can meet my family in South Korea while working!” – Gayoung Lee, Affiliate Marketing Analyst
5. Our Values-
“I am so thankful not only to work for a thriving company with brilliant individuals, but most of all that I work for a company to be PROUD of and who is proud of me. Schaaf-PartnerCentric values and utilizes my gifts both personally and professionally. It is such a blessing to work for leaders who care for and genuinely appreciate their team members.”
– Dana Pezzin, Marketing Coordinator
6. A Thriving Industry-
“I am thankful for the ever-changing and exciting industry we work in and the phenomenal network agency reps we get to partner with to help our clients meet their goals every day.”
– Dan Fink, Sr. Affiliate Program Manager
7. The Internet- The Internet has made it possible for even the smallest companies to sell their products and services around the world and to work with employees in remote locations like SPC. And the rise of social media allows for a direct line to customers and clients which can create very targeted opportunities. Without the internet we wouldn’t thrive as a company and you wouldn’t be reading this post!
8. Mobile growth- Mobile growth has been outpacing other advertising sectors and is expected to remain on this trajectory because of the explosive growth of mobile devices. We are grateful for the added growth opportunities and marketing strategies this can translate to for our clients (like pay per call, geo targeting, online to offline, etc).
9. Team Bonding at DisneyWorld- SPC treated the team and their beloved families to an unforgettable trip to DisneyWorld this past September and it was an unbelievable opportunity to spend time together and bond with each other and our loved ones!
10. Passion- 10 years ago two brothers driven by passion and a dream, Brook & Forrest Schaaf, started Schaaf-PartnerCentric. Flash forward 10 years and their dream is now a reality driven by a dream team of very passionate employees!
“I am thankful for the most amazing team in the industry.”
– Forrest Schaaf, Partner & Co-Founder
from All of Us at Schaaf-PartnerCentric
Latest posts by Dana Pezzin (see all)
- Happy Mother’s Day from Schaaf-PartnerCentric - May 10, 2017
- Schaaf-PartnerCentric Welcomes PetGiftBox to the SPC Family - April 28, 2017
- SmartShyp Joins the SPC Family! - April 20, 2017