February 15, 2013
A new report from eMarketer.com, based on a survey of client-side marketers worldwide, offers a look at the leading priorities for digital marketers this year.
Content marketing climbed to the top of the list this year with 39% saying it was their top priority – up from 29% last year. Conversion rate optimization also saw a big increase year-over-year with 39% saying it was a priority – up from 34% last year.
Other key findings:
– Targeting and personalization is a priority for 37% – a considerable increase since it wasn’t on the list last year.
– Video marketing fell substantially as a priority. Now at 9%, it was 21% last year. Same with social media analytics, which is 9% now after being at 19% last year.
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016