April 22, 2009
The latest ad:tech conference starts today in San Francisco. PartnerCentric is among the companies sending representatives to the conference, and we’ll be sharing highlights with you here.
Among the highlights of the conference is Wednesday’s session called The State of the Industry that is being presented by Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) President Randall Rothenberg. The IAB estimates that online advertising will surpass $20 billion this year.
The session will cover:
- the recession and its impact on media and advertising
- digital media’s viability in the current climate
- the shift toward performance-based marketing programs
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016