September 03, 2009
Join the FlirtCatalog.com Affiliate Program
Make money with your website by referring sales to FlirtCatalog.com!
We are one of the top trafficked online stores for flirty and sexy clothes – including dresses, tops, clubwear, sexy swimwear, flirty lingerie, and of course sexy costumes! We back our affiliate program with 19 years of retail experience in fun, flirty and sexy women’s apparel, shoes and accessories.
We offer more than 7,000 products for sale, from dresses and clubwear, to sexy swimsuits and lingerie, shoes and boots, jewelry and accessories, and sexy Halloween costumes! Plus, we offer a gorgeous selection of sexy plus sizes clothing and lingerie also!
We’ve partnered with Commission Junction which means you’ll always receive prompt payments and the highest standard of service from FLIRTCATALOG.COM.
Read to join? Click here for easy FREE registration!
Why Become a FlirtCatalog.com Affiliate?
- 10 – 15% commission on all sales, and up to 20% on special promotional items, plus incentives and bonuses.
- 120 day cookie! Earn commissions up to 120 days after you send a customer to our site.
- Quality banners, text links and data feeds to help optimize conversion.
- Ongoing offers, promotions and support to help increase your sales.
- Online reporting tools to track your earnings.
- Fantastic open search policy with a recommended list of our top converting kw’s.
How It Works
- You drive traffic to FlirtCatalog.com through special links that allow us to track sales and other referral activity.
- Fees are paid on all qualifying revenue made through FlirtCatalog.com Affiliate links.
- We send you monthly payments via the Commission Junction reporting system.
- Once you join the program through Commission Junction, you have access to links; product data feeds, and promotions, performance reporting and other tools that will help you build your links and increase your revenue.
Joining is Always Free!
Just complete the simple online application and start earning commission dollars today!
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016