July 29, 2011
BOLT Insurance, an insurance agency that gets small business because it’s their speciality, has just announced that it’s increasing the commission paid to affiliates from $7.00 to $10.00 per lead. The new commission rate is being offered for the next 60 days – and perhaps longer.
BOLT is not your run-of-the-mill insurance agency. While traditional insurance agencies focus their efforts on their larger clients, BOLT focuses on small business customers who are often overlooked.
The BOLT Agency was built from the ground up to serve the needs of small business. BOLT understands that the insurance business is complicated. We also appreciate the demands on your time and energy. BOLT efficiently help you determine which of our nationally respected insurance carriers are a good fit for your business. BOLT Agents are licensed and trained on a state-by-state basis.
Unlike many other agents, BOLT agents:
· Treat you like you’re a big business.
· Get small business. It’s all we do.
· Suggest only the insurance you need.
· Speak plain English, not “insureeze.”
· Take the time to learn the risks you face every day.
· Value your precious time.
· Work with reputable carriers you can count on.
For more information about the BOLT Insurance affiliate program, and to apply to join, visithttps://www.schaafpc.com/client/bolt-insurance.
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016