Senior Affiliate Program Manager
Schaaf-PartnerCentric is a leading agency specializing in the affiliate marketing management space. We are seeking a full-time Senior Affiliate Manager to join our team. Position is remote.
- Manage a portfolio of assigned client accounts; act as the lead and main point of contact
- Develop strategies/objectives for each client and execute on them, ensuing in growth.
- Develop Rhythm and Workflow for each client. This includes:
- Weekly calls
- Monthly strategy sessions
- Quarterly Business Reviews
- Annual Reviews
- Maintain and retain key affiliate partnerships to foster growth
- Build strategy on recruitment efforts and new opportunities
- Negotiate and secure placements for clients
- Regularly report program performance to clients (i.e. weekly status updates)
- Able to Analyze web traffic and sales metrics
- Provide financial forecasting
- Team player that demonstrates leadership through coaching and proper delegation of work.
- Able to lead and motivate team to deliver results
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years affiliate marketing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work with limited supervision
To apply for this position please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Senior Affiliate Program Manager’ as the subject line.