February 20, 2014
Today Geno Prussakov polled speakers at his upcoming Affiliate Management Days event to find out which three sessions they were most looking forward to attending during the conference, which takes place March 19-20 in San Francisco.
The three sessions that have been mentioned most frequently were:
(1) Bryan Eisenberg’s Performance Secrets of Amazon’s Success keynote
(2) Brook Schaaf’s and CC Mullen’s Hiring, Firing, and Compensating Affiliate Managers
(3) The Value of Working with Different Affiliate Types, the Need to Diversify by Choots Humphries.
We don’t want to overthink this but it’s very excited to know that the presentation our CEO will be making is among the most-anticipated for this conference. If you haven’t already registered for Affiliate Management Days, we urge you to do so today.
Affiliate Management Days is a great event for affiliate managers. If you’re responsible for your company’s affiliate marketing strategy, management and operations, you’ll find your kind of people and your choice of topics at this event. Register today.
Here are details about all of the affiliate marketing experts who will be speaking and the important topics on the agenda that they’ll be talking about at this year’s Affiliate Management Days.
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016