September 17, 2013
Schaaf-PartnerCentric has made a lot of memories at our headquarters in Austin, Texas. New hires. New clients. New bruises from the mechanical bull.
Soon we’ll be making more memories from a new office (at right), which is now being configured for our growing company. We anticipate making the move in mid-October.
Our company relocated to Austin from California in July 2011, and 919 Congress, Suite 460 has served as our headquarters for the past two years.
Here are a few fun Austin facts:
- Austin is host to the country’s largest urban bat population (1.5 million bats live under the Congress Avenue bridge alone!).
- The South by Southwest (SXSW) festival is the highest revenue-generating event in the city, accounting for $167 million in 2011. If you’re a local, you call the event “South by.”
- Because of the large number of high-tech companies in the city, American Airlines nicknamed its San Jose to Austin flight the “nerd bird.”
- Austin residents use the Internet more than the residents of any other Texas city, which tends to add credence to the reference to nerds in the previous sentence.
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016