March 25, 2009
The Performance Marketing Alliance, of which PartnerCentric is an active member, is leading our industry’s fight against a California bill that would establish an affiliate sales tax not unlike one created by New York two years ago.
California Assembly Bill 178 would impose a sales tax on affiliates that, if passed, could open the door to similar laws in other states. Tune in to our Affiliate Marketing Insider podcast at noon Pacific (3 p.m. Eastern) this Thursday for a round-table discussion about this bill and its potential effect on our industry.
For more about the California Assembly Bill, read on:
- PMA.com Primer: The Fight Against California Assembly Bill 178
- ABestWeb Forum: California Affiliates Get Ready
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016