February 26, 2009
Fresh from a panel discussion on the future of affiliate marketing in 2009, a group of industry leaders join host Linda Woods for a special edition of the Affiliate Marketing Insider podcast at noon Pacific (3 p.m. Eastern) on WebmasterRadio.fm.
Joining Linda this week are:
– Kris Jones, CEO of PepperJam Network
– James Keating, Vice President of Sales for ShopWiki
– Brad Wilson, CEO of Brad’s Deals
– Gary Ackerman, President of M3 Mobile Marketing
The group recently attended Affiliate Summit West 2009 in Las Vegas and participated in panel discussion called Affiliate Marketing in 2009. They will reprise the discussion during this special edition of Affiliate Marketing Insider, which covers topics of interest to affiliate marketers and e-commerce merchants.
“We’ve got a lot to cover – from the impact of a down economy to the rise of social media,” Woods said. “It’s going to be a great discussion.”
Affiliate Marketing Insider is broadcast at noon Pacific (3 p.m. Eastern) each Thursday on WebmasterRadio.fm, where you can also access an archives of previous broadcasts. Affiliate Marketing Insider celebrated its first anniversary on Jan. 8, 2009.
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016