February 27, 2014
Congratulations to client LightInTheBox, which has announced a 46.2% increase in web sales for 2013. The good news doesn’t stop there.
– Online sales alse grew 46.2% from $200 million in 2012 to $292.4 million in 2013.
– Also, the number of customers served grew 73.1% year over year.
– And mobile revenue grew more than five times faster than PC business revenue in 2013.
The company is forecasting an increase in revenue of 6% to 9% in Q1 2014.
LightInTheBox.com sells Chinese electronics and other products at wholesale prices, shipped anywhere in the world. LightInTheBox.com is changing the way people buy and sell their products all over the world.
Learn more about the LightInTheBox affiliate program managed by Schaaf-PartnerCentric and apply to join today.
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016