June 17, 2010
Meg Walker, Director of Online Marketing for PRWeb at Vocus joins host Wade Sisson on the Affiliate Marketing Insider podcast at noon Pacific (3 p.m. Eastern) tomorrow on WebmasterRadio.fm.
Meg will be offering us a preview of her upcoming presentation at AffCon2010, which takes place next Monday through Wednesday in Denver.
Tuen in to learn:
– What’s news and what’s not news
– How press releases work to get visibility in news and search
– What you can do to optimizing releases for visibility
– How to use additional types of media (images) to extend reach
Affiliate Marketing Insider features the movers and shakers within affiliate and Internet marketing to seek valuable insights and innovations. The podcast, now in its third year on the air, is hosted by Wade Sisson, director of marketing for Schaaf-PartnerCentric. Broadcast at noon Pacific (3 p.m. Eastern) every Thursday on WebmasterRadio.fm, the show is archived online and available on iTunes.com.
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016