April 28, 2011
We’ve just launched the MiniInTheBox.com affiliate program, and we wanted you to be the first to know so you can join today and start promoting this great new brand.
MiniInTheBox.com has been a worldwide business leader in selling electronic gadget products since its creation in 2010. The MiniInTheBox affiliate program has been created to reward online communities, website publishers, bloggers and MiniInTheBox enthusiasts for promoting MiniInTheBox on their websites. In return, MiniInTheBox offers you a new revenue stream and generous commissions.
MiniInTheBox serves customers from more than 170 countries and continues to expand. But the vision is ongoing: One world, one price. The site offers a wide range of products, from video game accessories, iPad and iPhone accessories to crazy and cool electronic gadgets — more than 17,000 SKUs in all!
What’s in it for you as an affiliate:
* Tiered commission of 8% – 10%:
–Earn 9% after reaching $1,000 in a given month
–Earn 10% for reaching $5,000 in a given month
* A 30-day cookie so you can earn commission weeks after your visitor has left your site.
* Free Worldwide Shipping
* Access to more than 17,000 SKUs in multiple languages so you can pick and choose from our vast stock inventory.
* Regular newsletter for promotions, coupons and updated creative campaigns.
* Dedicated Affiliate Management from the experts at Schaaf-PartnerCentric to receive feedback and support.
Join the MiniInTheBox affiliate program and increase your revenue TODAY! To sweeten the pot, we’ve got an introductory offer that you may promote. Your customers may save $5 on all purchases of $40+ at MiniInTheBox with Coupon Code MITB5. This offer is good through June 30, 2011. The CJ Link ID is: 10885322.
If you have any questions about the program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the program, apply here:
Commission Junction – https://signup.cj.com/member/brandedPublisherSignUp.do?air_refmerchantid=3304009
Google Affiliate Network https://www.connectcommerce.com/secure/partner_app_alt.html?ccmid=K356149
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016