August 28, 2009
Newly elected members of the Performance Marketing Alliance Board of Directors are joining Linda Woods at noon Pacific today on the Affiliate Marketing Insider podcast, which is broadcast live at webmasterradio.fm.
Several members of the new board are joining Linda to discuss the mission and scope of the PMA, what it’s doing with respect to affiliate tax legislation and what membership offers for members and member organizations.
“The PMA is our industry’s first formal watchdog organization,” Woods said. “It’s very important that everyone in the industry get involved and make use of the many resources this new organization is bringing to the table.”
On Aug. 10 the Performance Marketing Alliance announced its new Board of Directors, which includes:
* Chris Henger, head of Google Affiliate Network
* Scott Jangro, co-founder and CEO of MechMedia
* Will Martin-Gill, director of internet marketing at eBay, Inc.
* Kim Riedell, VP of client development for Commission Junction
* Brook Schaaf, founder and partner of Schaaf Consulting
* Steve Schaffer, founder and CEO of Offers.com
* Jason Spievak, co-founder and CEO of RingRevenue
* Tim Storm, CEO of FatWallet
* Brad Waller, VP of business & affiliate development at EPage, Inc.
The Affiliate Marketing Insider podcast is an ongoing discussion about affiliate marketing with industry leaders. Tune in at noon Pacific (3 p.m. Eastern) every Thursday at WebmasterRadio.fm.
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016