April 28, 2010
OfferMobi CEO Mark Roth will appear on the Affiliate Marketing Insider podcast this week to discuss the launch of the OfferMobi affiliate network, the first network to focus exclusively on mobile. Tune in to WebmasterRadio.fm at noon Pacific (3 p.m. Eastern) on Thursday to hear the podcast.
Launched at ad:tech last week in San Francisco, Offermobi.com brings together advertisers and publishers with mobile related CPA offers and pay per call offers. OfferMobi offers have landing pages that are mobile ready and compatible with a wide array of mobile phones and other mobile devices. OfferMobi is now accepting applications from both advertisers and publishers.
Roth and Affiliate Marketing Insider host Wade Sisson will discuss the new network, answering some of the questions posed by affiliate marketers and industry insiders since the network’s launch was announced, including:
– How the network works for advertisers and publishers
– What a standard mobile landing page designed by the network looks like
– What standards does the network have when considering which advertisers and publishers to accept?
– How is RingRevenue’s pay per call solution integrated into the new network?
Affiliate Marketing Insider is now in its third year on the air. Tune in to WebmasterRadio.fm at noon Pacific (3 p.m. Eastern) each Thursday for the latest podcast. An archives of previous podcasts is also available athttp://www2.webmasterradio.fm/affiliate-marketing-insider/.
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016