August 11, 2009
Our industry’s first official watchdog group, the Performance Marketing Alliance (PMA), announced today that it has elected its new board of directors, filling the slots with a who’s who of industry heavyweights.
The nine-member board includes:
* Chris Henger, head of Google Affiliate Network
* Scott Jangro, co-founder and CEO of MechMedia
* Will Martin-Gill, director of internet marketing at eBay, Inc.
* Kim Riedell, VP of client development for Commission Junction
* Brook Schaaf, founder and partner of Schaaf Consulting
* Steve Schaffer, founder and CEO of Offers.com
* Jason Spievak, co-founder and CEO of RingRevenue
* Tim Storm, CEO of FatWallet
* Brad Waller, VP of business & affiliate development at EPage, Inc.
Board directors will guide the Performance Marketing Alliance in fulfilling its mission to further the growth of the performance marketing industry.
PartnerCentric extends congratulations to the newly elected directors, many of whom we work with on a regular basis. Our company is committed to doing everything it can to support the efforts of the Performance Marketing Alliance.
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016