September 07, 2011
The Performance Marketing Association has just announced the newly elected members of its Board of Directors.
MediaTrust CEO Peter Bordes has been elected president of the board of directors. The new board members are as follows:
– Karen Garcia, Co-Founder and CEO, GTO Management
– Kristin Hall, Industry Marketing Manager, Google
– Scott Jangro, CEO, MechMedia, Inc.
– Brian Littleton, President/CEO of ShareASale, Inc.
– JJ McCarthy, Head, eBay Partner Network
– Jason Spievak, CEO, RingRevenue, Inc.
The board will now select two members at large, which will bring the total number of board members to nine. The board will be complete on Sept. 13, 2011.
Schaaf-PartnerCentric CEO Brook Schaaf just completed his year of service as board president. Read what he had to say about the past year here.
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016