September 18, 2010
Joseph Ratliff is an experience Internet and affiliate marketer who got his start in direct response copywriting. He is a contributor to the affiliate marketing blog at 5StarAffiliatePrograms.com, and he joins our podcast this week to discuss critical skills that every affiliate marketer needs (but may not know they need):
– Do you know how to SELL?
– Are you a good copy writer?
– How are you at interpersonal relationships?
– What’s your business development plan?
Join us this week on Affiliate Marketing Insider to learn why these skills are important – and how you can develop or hone these must-have skills.
Joseph also plans to share his library list of those books that every affiliate marketer should read.
Tune in at noon Pacific (3 p.m. Eastern) on Thursday, Sept. 23 for this podcast. If you’re going to busy at CJU, you can always download the podcast and listen to it later athttp://www2.webmasterradio.fm/affiliate-marketing-insider/
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016