Personal and Non-Personally Identifiable Information: When using the Website, you may choose to provide S-PC with certain Personally Identifiable Information about yourself (“Personally Identifiable Information”). Personally Identifiable Information can include your name and email address.
In addition, we may also collect non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as IP host address, pages viewed, time spent on the Website, referring web page and other data, and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual (“Aggregate Information”).
You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or flush them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Cookies are not used by us to automatically retrieve Personally Identifiable Information from your computer without your knowledge. Information Usage: We will only use your Personally Identifiable Information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the Personally Identifiable Information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
• We will use your Personally Identifiable Information to send you our newsletter and other similar notifications if you have specifically opted-in to receive such notifications.
• We may use your Personally Identifiable Information to respond to your direct inquires.
• We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your Personally Identifiable Information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
• We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information as required by law or legal process.
• We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the Website.
• We may transfer your Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the sale, merger or change of control of S-PC or the division responsible for the services with which your Personally Identifiable Information is associated.
Non-personal or aggregate information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you. Security: The security of your Personally Identifiable Information is very important to us. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. We cannot state that we can completely guarantee that communications between you and S-PC or information stored on the Website or our servers will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers. Therefore, by using the Website, you acknowledge that the potential for unauthorized access still exists and you agree to assume this risk.
Changes to policy; Opt-Out Process: We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. However, if at any time in the future we plan to use Personally Identifiable Information in a way that differs from this policy, we will post such changes here and provide you the opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to this policy means you accept such changes.
We give you the option to remove your Personally Identifiable Information from any lists that we maintain of users. All unsubscribe or opt-out requests should be sent to us at email@example.com and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. We are not responsible for removing your Personally Identifiable Information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this policy.
An Affiliate Program Management Agency
327 Congress Ave., Suite 300
Austin, TX 78701
Phone: FAX: (888) 419-8821
© 2014 Schaaf-PartnerCentric