July 14, 2010
Schaaf-PartnerCentric is sending three representatives to the Google Affiliate Network Summit next week in Chicago. CEO Brook Schaaf, CFO Forrest Schaaf and Affiliate Manager Tracie Gross will attend the summit, which takes place Monday through Tuesday at Swissôtel Chicago.
The 2010 Google Affiliate Network Client Summit enables Google affiliate advertisers and publishers to engage with each other and get to know their Google teams. This invitation-only event helps Google Affiliate Network’s top advertisers and publishers engage in activities to advance the affiliate marketing channel.
The Client Summit will include:
* An Affiliate Marketing Caucus where advertisers are stationed and publishers rotate to establish and optimize relationships
* Insights and tactics to improve affiliate channel performance
* Updates and perspectives from Google leaders
Registration for this event is closed. Contact your Google representative if you are interested in attending this or future Google Affiliate Network events. For more information, visithttp://www.google.com/events/ganclientsummit2010/index.html.
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016