November 20, 2009
Today’s edition of the Affiliate Marketing Insider podcast tackles one of the biggest challenges our industry faces – affiliate fraud. Affiliate fraud is to affiliate marketing what campaign finance reform is to politics – a nagging issue that everyone agrees is a problem but that has no real champions because the problem also benefits many of the people capable of bringing needed reform.
Join the debate about affiliate fraud – what it constitutes and who should be responsible for addressing it – at noon Pacific (3 p.m. Eastern) today on WebmasterRadio.fm.
Joining us on the podcast are three people who are now working to lead our industry’s attempt to self-regulate affiliate fraud:
– Rebecca Madigan, Executive Director of the Performance Marketing Alliance
– Jivan Manhas, Head of Sales for Media Trust
– Mark Roth, co-founder of Offer Vault
Manhas and Roth both say that an action constitutes affiliate fraud when there is malicious intent or out and out theft. Do you agree?
- Trends & Moves: November - November 8, 2016
- Trends and Moves: July - July 20, 2016
- Trends and Moves in the Digital Landscape: May Edition - May 10, 2016