September 29, 2015
Influencer marketing is about engaging with key individuals with an online presence, in the hopes of accessing and influencing their followers or subscribers, which will ultimately lead to more brand awareness and brand affinity. This type of marketing often calls for more personal engagement with the influencer, to develop a mutually beneficial relationship.
An “influencer” is identified as a site or person that:
- Has an online presence with strong influence over potential customers
- Has a defined website audience reach or social media footprint
- Can offer strong brand affinity based on their following and target audience
- Is perceived as an expert and has credibility and trust on a subject matter
- Is a conduit of modern day word-of-mouth marketing
If you’re interested in learning more about influencer marketing, you can check out our REACH Influencer Marketing Case Study.
- SPC Sees 17% Increase in Black Friday Revenue Over Benchmark - December 3, 2015
- Singles Day Success for Schaaf-PartnerCentric Clients - November 24, 2015
- Introducing the Better Rest Affiliate Program - November 13, 2015